Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: ARTF- TF0A9092)
RFB No.: NPA/KM/1400/W-3294/NCB/Rebid
Dated: August 14,2021
1. The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Kabul Municipality has received a [“Grant” from the Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) financing from the World Bank toward the cost of Kabul Municipal Development Program and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Upgrading of Mandawi Kabul.
2. The Kabul Municipality now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Upgrading of Mandawi Kabul, and Delivery/construction period of 18 Months from start date.
3. Bidders are required to meet the Qualification requirements listed briefly hereunder. [Bidders are advised to refer to the Bidding documents for complete details in this regard.]
(a) Achieved in any one year during the last five years a minimum annual financial turnover in civil engineering construction work of AFN 180,000,000.
(b) Completed substantially at least one similar contract within the last five years with a minimum value of AFN 110,000,000.
(e) Bidder must demonstrate access to liquid assets or credit facilities by submitting the Banker’s certificate for an amount of AFN 36,900,000.
(f) Bidder shall not have during the last 5 years (i) history of non-performance of a contract or (ii) a consistent history of litigation or arbitration awards.
4. Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 01, 2016 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Sayed Sarwar Maudodi;
inspect the bidding document during office hours from 8:00 to 16:00 Hrs at the address given below.
Procurement Facilitation Unit for Donor Funded Projects
Procurement Facilitation Directorate (PFD) | National Procurement Authority
Administratives Office of the President (AOP) | Islamic Republic of
Afghanistan Kabul, Afghanistan
Telephone: +93 (0) 202926223
6. The Bidding Documents available and can be downloaded from NPA website www.ageops.net or shall be collected by the bidders from the address below.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00 AM local time on the September 18, 2021. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security (Bank Guarantee) of AFN 3,500,000.
9. The address(es) referred to above is (are):
BFS Manager| Bidding Facilitation Secretariat Deputy Operation & Resources Administrative Office of the President, Pashtoonistan Watt, Kabul, Afghanistan Office Address: National Procurement Authority (NPA) Administrative Office of the President (AOP), Pashtunestan Wat, Kabul, Afghanistan | Kabul Afghanistan.
Office PH NO: +93 (0)202926290
Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for bid submission is:s
Date: September 18, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM (Kabul Local Time)
In the event of the specified deadline for bid submission being declared a holiday for the Employer, the Bids will be received up to the appointed time on the next working day.
Bidders shall not have the option of submitting their Bids electronically.